Lunar Eclipse 2021: According to astrology, the first lunar eclipse of the current year will take place on the full moon date of the Shukla Paksha of Vaishakh month. This date is falling on 26 May 2021 according to the English calendar. This lunar eclipse will be a full lunar eclipse. But in India it will be partially visible at the time of termination, which will be of a subterranean type. In Hinduism, some work is allowed to be done at the time of lunar eclipse, while some work is forbidden there. Let us know what works are done during lunar eclipse and which are prohibited.
Lunar eclipse Of During What Do what not Do the The
What Do theThe
- Taking a bath etc. before the lunar eclipse is considered auspicious.
- Worshiping your Ishta Dev or Goddess during lunar eclipse is auspicious. It is believed that doing so reduces the ill effects of the lunar eclipse.
- During the lunar eclipse, sitting in the house in peace should chant the name of God.
- Donating during lunar eclipse is considered very auspicious.
- After the eclipse is over, one should spray Ganga water in the house and take a bath again.
- It is believed that people should take a bath after the end of the lunar eclipse. By doing this, you get auspicious results.
- During the lunar eclipse, basil leaves should be added to the food and drink items. It is believed that doing so does not affect the lunar eclipse on food.
- Pregnant women should keep a coconut ball with them.
Lunar eclipse Of During What not Do theThe
- At the time of lunar eclipse one should not do any auspicious work.
- During the lunar eclipse one should not touch the idol of God nor should he go to any temple.
- Before the lunar eclipse, the doors of the temples are closed.
- Both cooking and eating during the lunar eclipse are forbidden. By doing this, the change of planets can have a bad effect on health.
- During the lunar eclipse, any kind of debate with anyone should be avoided.
- Making a physical connection during a lunar eclipse is forbidden.
- During this time, pregnant women should not leave the room. It is believed that the lunar eclipse has an adverse effect on children due to the exit of the house during this period.