Arati: According to the scriptures, worship is not complete without aarti. That is why the special importance of Aarti has been told in worship. Be it home or religious rituals. If we talk about worship, first of all Aarti comes to mind, due to which a lamp burns in the mind. No worship is considered complete without aarti. Aarti is the last step of the worship method to end the worship. Performing Aarti fills up positive energy in and around the place of worship. This is the time when the worshiper who worships to please God, does not delay in fulfilling all his wishes.
Aarti means calling the deity with passion and heart. Aarti is performed to get the blessings of the deity. It is said that whatever you do aarti keeping in mind at this time, your wish is definitely fulfilled. Not only to perform aarti, but there is a great virtue of seeing the aarti. Such are mentioned in the scriptures, but do the aarti with devotion, only then your call reaches to the Ishta. Today we will tell you in detail that how and how to do aarti to please God is very fruitful.
right method of doing aarti
- Aarti has special significance after worshiping the aarti to make up for the mistake or any kind of shortcomings in the worship. Whether it is home or temple, it is very auspicious to do the aarti of God twice a day in the morning and evening.
- Wreath should be given thrice in the aarti with the help of Mool Mantra and with the help of drums, drums etc. Aarti should be performed by lighting an odd number of lights from camphor.
- There is also a law to blow conch shell before the aarti and at the beginning of the worship. It is believed that blowing conch shell before worship destroys the negative energy present in the environment. And the environment is purified. Therefore, after worshiping, the worship should be completed with aarti. Only then the worship is considered complete.
- It is good to do the aarti with the family while meditating on God and singing it.
- After performing the aarti, it should be shown in the whole house as well. With this, there is an increase of positive energy in the place of worship as well as in the whole house.
Finally by rotating the water around the fire, then offering it to God, keeping his energy in the head with your own hands. Needed. By doing this, the mind of the householders and those who perform the aarti remains calm and God is pleased. … That is, aarti is performed from the five parts of the body (head, both hands and feet).
Chanakya Niti : If you want to fill the colors of happiness in married life, then believe this thing of Acharya Chanakya
Shani Dev: The sorrows and pains of these three zodiac signs are going to end, luck will change from this day