Bloating Issue: Heaviness in the body after eating food, flatulence, hardening of the stomach due to gas (Gas), constipation, sudden feeling of fat (Fat), condition like This is called bloating. Most of the people have the problem of bloating. Even those people who take healthy diet. Now you are thinking that when those who eat healthy food also have stomach problems, then why not taste the fast food! So you are not thinking right… Know here the reason…
Why does the problem of bloating occur even after taking nutritious food?
- Because the problem of bloating is caused due to unhealthy diet, but those who take healthy diet, this problem is due to those foods, which do not suit them. The best way to avoid this problem is to make a list of those food items, after which you have the problem of bloating.
- After this, you reduce the use of these foods and when you feel like eating them, then after eating them, definitely consume any one thing from fennel-mishri, myrrh, celery. By doing this, digestion increases and the problem of bloating is controlled.
Main causes of bloating
Generally, the reasons for which most people have the problem of bloating include these problems…
- By eating food containing too much salt. Salt contains sodium and due to many chemical reactions, excess salt becomes the reason for bloating in the body.
- Excess intake of refined carbohydrates. For example, bread, bun, hot-dog etc.
- Reducing water intake.
- Women also have the problem of bloating during periods.
- Women who take birth control pills may also have problems with bloating.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, consult a doctor.
Throat pain occurs due to these reasons in summer, eating these foods will give relief
These foods should be chosen very carefully, a little carelessness can make you ill
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator