Sabudana Idli Easy Recipe: After waking up in the morning, the biggest problem of the women of the house is that what to make for breakfast today. You too must have to face this trouble ta often. In such a situation, we have come up with a solution to your problem. You can make Idli Recipe for kids but with a twist. Today we are going to tell you about how to make Sabudana Idli Recipe. It tastes great and is very easy to make.
This idli is also very nutritious. If you are bored with semolina and rice idli, then you can easily make sago idli at home. So let us know about the easy way to make Sabudana Idli and the ingredients required to make it-
To make Sabudana idli these things are needed-
Sabudana – 100 grams
Baking soda – a pinch
Eno – 1 tsp
Oil – 2 tsp
Curd – half cup
salt to taste
Method to make Sabudana Idli-
1. To make Sabudana Idli, first of all, soak the sabudana overnight.
2. Keep in mind that soak the sabudana in curd.
3. Soak 2 cups of curd in 2 cups of sago.
4. After this grind it with curd of sago in the morning.
5. After this, add eno by adding water as per the requirement.
6. Along with this, mix baking soda and salt in it.
7. After this put it in the stand making idli and steam it.
8. Your idli will be ready.
9. Serve it with chutney or sambar.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.
read this also-
Makeup Tips: These 5 Makeup Brushes You Must Have in Your Vanity Kit for the Best Look
Foot Massage: No hard work in this one thing at all, but the benefit will be more than medicine