Pineapple Jam Recipe: You will find jams made from different types of fruits in the market, but many types of preservatives are used in them. Children love the taste of jam. It is good to eat jam with bread or paratha. In such a situation, you can make jam for children from different fruits. Many times children are reluctant to eat fruits, but they like the taste of jam. Today we are telling you to make jam from Pineapple Jam. You can make Pineapple Jam for kids at home with a very easy recipe. Know the recipe.
Ingredients for Pineapple Jam
- Pineapple – 1 peeled and cut into pieces
- Sugar – 5 cups
- lemon – 2
- Cinnamon – 1-2 pieces
- Nutmeg – 1/4 tsp
- Yellow food color – as needed
Pineapple Jam Recipe
- To make Pineapple Jam, first peel the pineapple and cut it into pieces.
- Now put it in a mixer and make a fine paste by adding half a cup of water to it.
- Take out the pineapple paste in a bowl and put it in a pan and keep it on the gas.
- Cook this paste for about 10-15 minutes. After this add sugar and cook 10 more while stirring.
- Now add cinnamon and nutmeg powder to it.
- Add yellow food color according to your choice. After stirring a little, add lemon juice.
- When you feel that the paste has become a little thick, then understand that Pineapple Jam is ready.
- Fill this jam in an air tight container or jar and keep it.
- Keeping the jam in the fridge does not spoil it for a long time.
- Pineapple jam can be eaten with paratha or bread.
Also read: Kitchen Hacks: Make Tasty Mango Jam From Mangoes, Kids Will Love It