Food Poisoning Symptoms: Food poisoning is a common problem during the summer and rainy season. Every year lakhs of people fall prey to this disease and the condition of thousands of people becomes very serious. This happens because people in whom food poisoning is not recognized at an early stage, their body begins to lack water and minerals. This makes their condition serious. In this article, you are being told the symptoms, causes and prevention measures of food poisoning.
symptoms of food poisoning
- The first and main symptom of food poisoning is abdominal pain, nausea and excessive sweating on the forehead. These three symptoms appear together. After this the problem of loose motion and vomiting starts.
- When food poisoning occurs, most people get confused between it and the symptoms of flu. But the main difference between these two symptoms is that there is a lot of sweating in the beginning itself.
- Another symptom of this is severe abdominal pain accompanied by cramps and the start of the toilet. During this, there may also be a problem of excessive gas formation in the stomach.
- Persistent mood swings, lack of desire to drink water and vomiting are the main symptoms of this disease. In vomiting, undigested food comes out of the stomach, the stomach starts feeling empty but can be tight or very soft.
- There is a problem of diarrhea at the time of both food poisoning and flu. In such a situation, based on the type of diarrhea, you can find out which problem you have. In flu, the motion is like water when there is diarrhea, whereas in food poisoning, the motion is heavy and there is a problem of blood coming.
In how many days does food poisoning happen?
- In food poisoning, it does not happen that you have just eaten something wrong and these symptoms start showing. After how many days this disease will surround you, it depends on which food you have caused this problem by eating. Because different types of bacteria are produced in all foods, whose effect can be from 12 hours to 70 days later.
do this to protect
- If food is kept outside the fridge for a long time during summer and rainy season, then bacteria like E-coli, Salmonella, Listeria grow in it. They spread the infection by going into the stomach and there is a problem of food poisoning. Therefore, in the summer and rainy season, take the food out of the fridge only when you have to consume it.
- Avoid eating stale food and as much as possible do not eat outside food in both these seasons. Rather, eat home cooked food.
- If things made of milk and potatoes have become stale, then they should be avoided.
- Vegetables and fruits should be used only after washing them thoroughly.
Disclaimer: The methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article are to be taken only as suggestions, ABP News does not confirm them. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, consult a doctor.
Read also: These foods should be chosen very carefully, a little carelessness can make you ill
Read also: Even chopped onions will not spoil, follow this method to store
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator