Tips For Bouncy Hair: If you are also one of those who have thin hair, then to give volume to your hair, you will adopt hair heating styling tools, so that the hair looks thick. But we are telling you here that without using any heat styling tools, you can give volume to the hair. how that? Let’s find out-
- If the hair is very thin and does not look beautiful even when opened, then take a short hair cut. By doing this the hair will look less thin.
- Instead of using shampoos with a creamy formula to wash hair, use shampoos that give volume to the hair. This will make the hair look much better.
- By applying conditioner, the hair looks very soft and bouncy. Therefore, use conditioner only on the ends of the hair.
- To make thin hair look thick and bouncy immediately, then give volume to the hair with the help of back combing. For this, bend all your hair and fall in front and comb the back.
- Take care of hair parting to show volume in your hair. For this, flip some part of the hair of your crown in the opposite direction with the fingers. This gives volume to the hair.
- You can also use hair spray for bouncy hair. For this, take out the demand from the middle of your hair and separate it. Then apply hair spray starting from the front till the back.
Also read: – Hair Care Tips: To keep hair strong, choose the right hair brush, know how?
Coconut Milk for Hair: Apply coconut milk on the hair, you will get rid of falling and lifeless hair