Somvati amavasya 2022: According to astrology, the new moon of Krishna Paksha of Jyeshtha month is falling on 30th May. On the same day, the fast of Vat Savitri, which is kept by the married women, will also be kept. Due to the day falling on Monday, it is also called Somvati Amavasya. This day is also the birthday of Shanidev, son of Sun God. It is also known as Shani Jayanti. Sarvartha Siddhi Yoga and Sukarma Yoga are also being formed since morning. In this auspicious coincidence, which is formed after 30 years, the worship performed will get wonderful benefits. By reciting worship on the new moon day, one gets freedom from Pitra Dosh.
paternalism far to do Of Measure
- Arghya should be offered to the Sun in the early morning after taking a bath in a river or lake in the Brahma Muhurta.
- Offering food to a Brahmin by reciting worship on the new moon day or donating to a needy one also ends Pitru Dosh.
- On the day of Amavasya, after bathing in the Brahma Muhurta, Pind Daan is done to keep the ancestors happy.
- On the day of Somvati Amavasya fast in the scorching sun of Jyeshtha month, donation of water-filled urn, umbrella, stand, cucumber, cucumber, etc., are considered to be the best. The fathers are pleased with this. And happiness and prosperity increase in the house.
- The banyan tree should be worshiped on this day, because it is believed that the trinity resides on the banyan tree. Brahma, Vishnu, Mahesh all three gods reside on this. Worshiping them gives freedom from Pitra Dosh.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is based on assumptions and information only. It is important to mention here that ABPLive.com does not endorse any kind of belief, information. Before applying any information or assumption, consult the concerned expert.