During the deconfinement, the Health Insurance instituted financial assistance for the benefit of self-employed workers and employers with less than 50 employees to cover part of the investments made to fight against the spread of Covid-19. A subsidy that only concerned purchases made between March 14 and July 31, 2020.
Given the success of this system, and since the epidemic continues in France, the Health Insurance continues to allocate this aid, including for investments made after July 31, 2020. What are the conditions to benefit from it?
Please note: the grant will be granted until the dedicated budget is exhausted. The date of termination of the system, which will depend on the flow of requests, will be communicated on the Ameli entreprises website http://www.ameli.fr/ entreprise.
The investments concerned
Financial assistance is intended for self-employed workers and employers with fewer than 50 employees affiliated to the general social security scheme who buy or rent in particular:
– windows, partitions, tarpaulins or fixed or mobile screens to isolate workstations from contact with customers;
– posts and grids, wall brackets, removable barriers, cords and straps to guide the public and ensure that distances are respected;
– boards or non-electronic display media for visual communication.
Clarification: masks, hydroalcoholic gel and visors can be covered by Health Insurance if the company or the self-employed person has invested in at least one of the barrier and social distancing measures listed above. On the other hand, gloves, wipes and single-use items (tape, paint, ribbons, paperboard refills, etc.) are not part of the subsidized equipment.
Investments made to ensure hygiene and cleaning may also be financed by Health Insurance, namely:
– permanent sanitary facilities (shower equipment and plumbing work, for example);
– temporary and additional sanitary facilities such as toilets, showers and sinks (installation / rental and removal).
The amount of aid
Self-employed workers and employers can be reimbursed up to 50% of the amount excluding tax of the investments made.
Help is included:
– between 250 and 5,000 € for self-employed workers, thus assuming an investment of between 500 and 10,000 € excluding taxes;
– between € 500 and € 5,000 for employers, therefore assuming an investment of between € 1,000 and € 10,000 excluding taxes.
The grant request
To benefit from the assistance, self-employed workers must log on to the Ameli entreprises website, download and complete the application for assistance, then send it electronically, accompanied by the supporting documents requested (bank identity statement, invoices paid, etc.), to the retirement and occupational health insurance fund to which they belong.
As for employers, they must apply for a subsidy by logging into their AT / MP account accessible via the Ameli entreprises website. Here again, various supporting documents must be provided (paid invoices, electronic bank identity statement, etc.).