Headache Yoga Mudra : Headache is a common problem in today’s run-of-the-mill life, to get rid of which people resort to medicines, which is not right. Instead of taking medicine, you can eliminate the problem of headache in a natural way because yoga is that natural way, by which headache can be cured effectively without any side effects. Yoga relaxes the muscles of the neck, back and head and increases blood circulation, which reduces headache. Let us know about 6 such yogasanas, which can get rid of headache.
1- Downward breathing
- Lie on the mat with your feet and hands on the mat, keeping in mind that your knee is under your hip and your palm is in line with the shoulder.
- While exhaling, lift the waist and make a ‘V’ shape with your body.
- Keep your feet firmly on the floor, keeping your fingers wide apart.
- Keep your eyes fixed towards the navel and keep the core engaged.
- Take deep breaths 7 to 8 times and then slowly come back to the same state.
- Bend your knees and sit on the yoga mat.
- Sit on your heels in a comfortable position and bend down.
- Extend your hands forward and try to touch the forehead down.
- Stay in this posture for 2 minutes, then slowly come back to the same position.
- Lie on your back straight and lift your knee in such a way that your foot is on the floor.
- Bring your arms close to the rib cage and keep your palms flat.
- Putting weight on the hands, slowly lift the hips up. Keep your head and shoulders on the ground during this time.
- Make sure that your leg and thigh are parallel.
- Stay in this posture for 1 minute and then slowly come back to the same position.
4- Dormant Baddha Konasana
- Lie on your back on the mat.
- Keeping the spine straight, bring the legs inwards towards the pelvic.
- Make a diamond shape by touching the soles of your feet.
- Bring the feet near the waist.
- Stay in this posture for 1 minute while stretching your legs.
- Place your hands beside you and stand straight with your feet together.
- Take a deep breath and raise your hands above your head.
- Exhale and bend down from the hips towards your feet.
- Try to touch the floor with your hands.
- Stay in this position for 30 seconds and slowly come back to the same position.
- Lie down on the mat on your back.
- Gently spread your legs, keep your arms at your sides with palms up and relax the body.
- Stay like this for 2 to 3 minutes.
Check out below Health Tools-
Calculate Your Body Mass Index ( BMI )
Calculate The Age Through Age Calculator